Founded by Danielle, one of the lucky dog owners who got the opportunity to adopt her pup Fritz in 2021. With a background and love for brands, design and dogs, Danielle wanted to not only create a brand that is colorful, sustainable but to also become a responsible brand in the US that takes care of dogs and our planet.
Fritz, our CEAO Chief Entertainment and Approval Officer ;-) is a rescue from South Carolina, a happy pup that is also a little stubborn and spoiled. As a modern dog mom, Danielle, wants to make sure all dogs get the best treatments they can. That being said, in the end, it's the dog, Fritz who approves ;-).
The city inspired us.
Our mission is to create colorful and modern pet lifestyle products for the modern day dog owner with a sustainable mindset. Besides our colorful and sustainable pet essentials, we want to share lifestyle tips so that we can enjoy our pups for as long as they can live, not just for a few years.
- We are a small woman owned business and work with diverse talented people that matches Approved By Fritz's company values.
- Leashes and Collars are made in eco-friendly circumstances.
- Our beds and poopbag carriers are made from recycled plastic bottles (RPET) certified by the global recycled standard.
- We collaborate with local sustainable brands that make a difference.
- Our packaging material is made from recycled and compostable materials.
- We love all dogs and we specifically promote rescues as we believe all dogs deserve their forever home.
- We support local nonprofit rescue organizations that work extremely hard to rescue all the dogs that need a safe place. We are supporting them by donating supplies and organizing regular fundraising events.
- Last not least, we believe human education is key for a lifetime enjoyable life with your dog. We share tips for you and your pup based on behavior, health and lifestyle. If you want to write a blog or start a collaboration. Contact us via email@example.com