Shipping and Orders
When will you ship my order?
We will ship your order within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail or text message.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free within the USA
- International Shipping is calculated based on weight and will include import duties. .
- For international orders, import duties are covered at check out, we ship your order DDP. (delivery duties paid)
Where do you ship?
We ship to most countries worldwide.
What payments methods are Fritz approved?
Fritz accepts a variety of payment methods; VISA, AMEX,MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, APPLEPAY, GOOGLEPAY and FACEBOOK PAY.
I have a question about my order, what should I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number in the subject. We do our best to respond within 48 hours. Or message us via the text box. We typically answer within an hour or reply to you via mail.
Can I change my order?
We all change our minds and understand it's hard to choose between all these different colors and sizes. Did you changed your mind about a color and/or size? If you would like to change your order you can do that within 5 hours after you haveplaced your order. Please email email@example.com with your order confirmation number and change request in the subject.
How does the ABF products fit my dog?
All the products descriptions includes details the sizes and weight of each product. Collars are easily adjustable to the need of your dog. Please find a detailed explanation of the seize and weight of each product in the size guide.
How should I clean ABF products?
- The ABF collars and leashes are easy to clean. In order keep the collars and leashes in good condition, just wipe them with a cleaning cloth, some lukewarm water and a touch of dish soap and dry with a clean dry towel. Do not put out the collars and/or leashes in the dish washer or wash machine.
- The ABF Poop bag carrier can be put in the washing machine. Just a warm wash and air dry. Make sure that you remove all treats, poopbags, keys from the poop bag carrier before putting it in the washing machine.
- The upcycled bandana and denim toy can be put in the washing machine. We recommend gentle cleaning and air drying.
- The harness we recommend cleaning on spot or using a laundry bag in the washing machine on a cold setting.
- The Bed cover is machine washable on a warm setting. Unzip the cover from the insert. We do not recommend washing the insert cushion.
Is there a warranty on the products?
We've put our hearts into crafting a collection of essentials built for endurance and longevity. That's why we provide on nearly all our products a one-year limited warranty. While a little wear and tear is inevitable, particularly in the company of furry friends, if the items you've chosen don't meet your expectations within a year of purchase, we're here to help or replace them at no cost to you.
How can I find more information about a product?
Please find all information on the product description or size chart. Didn’t answer your question? Please do not hesitate to contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to respond within 48 hours.
Where can I buy ABF products?
At this time, you can buy your ABF products only via the ABF webshop and exclusive retail stores. In the US, CAN, AUS, EU and UK. Please contact us to find a retail store near you or find us on Faire for a wholesale application.
Where are your products made?
Our products are designed in New York City and made in China and in our local studio in New York, USA. We carefully selected our manufactures that work in a sustainably, and eco-friendly manner. The materials used to create the Bandanas and Toys are handmade in NYC and sourced locally from thrift stores and local markets.
How do you safely use the ABF products?
- Collars, leashes, harnesses and bandanas should always be worn under human supervision. Make sure your dog is not wearing the collar, leash, harness and/or bandana when left at home alone or while playing. Do not use the collar, leash, harness and/or bandana to hold or pull the dog.
- Please note that our collars and harnesses are not made for leash training purposes. When your dog shows leash reactivity we recommend a dog training for training and equipment advice.
- Never leave your dog unattended with an ABF products. We know dogs are sometimes heavy chewers and therefore we always recommend to store your leash at a place that is inaccessible for your dog.
- When our products are exposed to water, hot temperatures or other extreme weather conditions, this could result in the color fading or material weakening. Please always check the condition of the product before i.
- Dogs should only play with denim toys under human supervision. Do not let your dog eat the toy. Toys should not be treated as edible products.
- None of our items should be used for extreme outdoor activities other than described.
Sustainability & Impact
Are your materials/fabrics sustainably sourced?
We are carefully selecting our manufacturers that are able to meet our needs in terms of sustainability. We currently only work with manufacturers that work with recycled materials and or manufacture in sustainable circumstances.
What is ABF doing to make an impact?
ABF is on a mission to become the most sustainable pet brand. This is not an easy journey. As a small women owned business, we are aware that we have a long way to go and are happily continuing our journey to become one of the most sustainable pet brands in the USA. Please find a list here of what we do;
- We are a small women owned business and work with diverse talented people that match ApprovedByFritz's company values.
- Our products are made in eco-friendly circumstances.
- Our Poopbags are made from recycled plastic bottles (RPET)
- Our bandanas and denim toys are handmade from upcycled materials, locally sourced and manufactured in small batches.
- Our packaging material is made from recycled and compostable materials
- We love all the dogs, however we promote rescues as we believe all dogs deserve a forever home. #adoptdontshop
- We support local nonprofit rescue organizations that work extremely hard to rescue all dogs that need a safe place. We are supporting them by donating supplies and organizing regular fundraising events.
- We offer green shipping protection to offset carbon.
- Last, but not least, we believe human education is key for an enjoyable life with your dog. We share tips for you and your dog based on behavior, health and lifestyle. If you want to write a blog or start a collaboration. Please contact us via email@example.com
BrandWho is Fritz?
Fritz is a rescue found as a stray dog in South Carolina. Together with his litter mates, he arrived on a very cold day in New York City. Fritz is a very playful, smart, stubborn and a little spoiled pup. He loves the city, humans and other dogs. He also likes to go on adventures with his mom and dad and is always wagging his tail for some weekend getaways in the nature. Fritz his mom always wanted to make sure that everything that is made looks colorful, is sustainable and easy to use. However, in the end it is Fritz who approves ;-)Will you launch more products?
We are working on adding more items to our collection. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to get the latest updates.What are your brand values?
Our brand is Colorful, Modern and Sustainable
- Colorful; we want to add more colorful element to the dog lifestyle to make it more fun and enjoyable.
- Modern: we love to combine colors with a modern lifestyle.
- Responsible: We need to create a responsible lifestyle with our dog. A dog is not just for a few years. Human education is important in order to have a sustainable and long term relation with your dog.